H. G. Hill Food Stores is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
H. G. Hill takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the H. G. Hill Food Stores website:
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
H. G. Hill has also voluntarily undertaken efforts to comply with the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA (“WCAG-2.0 AA”), a set of guidelines adopted by a private group designed to maximize accessibility of web content.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the H. G. Hill Food Stores website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the website:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of the H. G. Hill Food Stores website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the H. G. Hill Food Stores website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the H. G. Hill Food Stores website:
- Third party content: because we cannot ensure the accessibility of contributions. We are working with third parties to ensure their content is WCAG 2.1 Level AA complaint. Please use the “report issue” button if you encounter an issue.
- G. Hill assessed the accessibility of the H. G. Hill Food Stores website by the following approaches:
Evaluated by website development provider